11 October 2011

Fan-dash-tastic

Time to announce one of my guilty pleasures. And I hope this doesn't disappoint any of you, but I'm sure it will. I just love the Kardashians! I watched the wedding episode and I was totally loving it. And Rob is the only reason why I watch DWTS.

So if you watch Keeping Up With the Kardashians please tell me, which sister are you most Ike? I'm either Khloe or Kourtney. I can't decide.

Also, we have our 20 week ultrasound on Thursday! My parents are coming up to go with me and I'm so excited! It will be nice not to feel like a single mom on the occasion.

3 comments:

jon said...

I'm most like Kourtney, because of my legs and my hatred. She's the one with the legs and the hate, right?

Maren B said...

HAHAHAHAHAH!
Sorry I don't watch it. But I'd be the hottest one.

Karen said...

I watch the Kardashians. You know I watch everything though. :) I love Khloe and Lamar. I don't like Kim's new husband - Chris.