20 January 2012

Ember Ruth Masias

We had our beautiful baby girl, Ember Ruth Masias, this morning. We were able to spend a few peaceful and happy moments with her before she was called back to the arms of our Heavenly Father. Asher was able to give his precious baby sister a kiss good bye and our family feels blessed to know that we will see her again some day.

I will post more details later, but also want to say that the love and support we have received over the past few months has been an incredible blessing. Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we begin our journey toward healing.

7 comments:

Emily said...

Oh Michelle. My heart is broken for you. I hope Sheldon was able to be there with you as well, I'm not sure what your situation is with him in the military. I am praying for you, my friend.

Elisa said...

I am heartbroken for you and your family. What a difficult trial to endure. You will be in our prayers.

ecuakim said...

Love you.

Becky said...

We love you too. So much.

Becky said...

We love you too. So much.

Karen said...

I imagine there is no pain more far-reaching and deeper than losing a child. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family at this most difficult time.

Cassie Lee said...

Oh Michelle, love you so much! Words can't describe this loss. I'm praying for you guys so hard. I hope and pray Heavenly Father continues to bring peace to your heart during this time. Love you!