22 February 2013

Asher turns 4

Asher had his first official birthday party this year. I had no idea what I was doing. I learned a lot from the experience. I put WAY too much work into a party for a bunch of toddlers. I enjoyed the prep because I'm a nerd like that, but the kids really didn't give a hoot about the games, etc. Most of his friends his age had moved within weeks of his birthday (such is military life during the summer) so most of his party guests were a year or so younger than him. Asher had a great time though which I guess is the point.

We spent his actual birthday in California with my sisters and their families. Asher and his cousin share their birthday so it was fun to celebrate together. Birthday buddies!

 Birthday breakfast. Blue pancakes with purple whipped cream?? I know, we are party animals!

 Happy birthday to you!

 Ummm Angel Food cake is GOOD!
I made these Avenger's for his birthday cake for the party. I don't know where the other pictures are from his party but I am pretty proud of these guys so I'm glad I have a picture. If I find the other party pictures I will post them later.

No comments: