17 September 2010

Daily life stuff


It sucks when you're trying to be a good boy and put your half full cup of milk on the counter and aren't quite old enough to put it up there securely and it falls off and the rest of the milk lands on your face. OK, it's also kinda funny so we took some photos. I hope this doesn't deter him from doing his dishes in the future.

We made this Mario Batali pasta pomodoro recipe with our fresh Sungold tomatoes from our garden. It was pretty good but not fantastico.

Making peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips. Now those are fantastico.

His first encounter with the KitchenAid. I think it went well.
I know I can't turn my back on this kidlet for a second with out some sort of chaos, but never did I expect him to be conducting a study on personal hygiene. It was hilarious. And I really wish I could have seen him get on the counter. I think he scaled the drawers but I'm not sure. I'm just curious.

What?


Sooo... how do I put this on when I'm wearing these confounded zip up pajamas.


Well, if I can't get to my arm pits I guess it'll just have to be the forearm.

7 comments:

jlbunting.com said...

Oh, good times. I love the deodorant pictures and how he's just casually sitting there with his legs crossed checking it out.
So, are those cookies part of your diet this week? ;)

Brits said...

So when you say the milk thing was funny, do you mean that you laughed? 'Cuz he doesn't look amused at all!

greysquirrelb said...

I love love love your posts and pictures. Thanks for sharing a bit about your life with us!

Anonymous said...

Becky you are hilarious! Yes, they were part of my "had a hard week and I'm eatin' some cookies" diet.

Brittany- Poor kid wasn't laughing. Just me. I am such a jerk!

Thanks Bex!

Nicole said...

So I guarantee you that he scaled the drawers because his little twin in my household loves climbing up on the counters in the bathroom and has for about a year now. She uses the drawers like a little ladder. Oh and oddly enough Kali also loves deodorant, particularly Nate's. She however, usually opts to put it on her face, especially her lips. I guess she figures it is like a huge chapstick. It is almost her daily routine while I am getting ready because she is my shadow and follows me where ever I go. However, I love seeing pictures of the little rascal he is so dang cute.

Lora said...

Ha ha ham that made me giggle out loud. I love the Asher with milk on his face pic and the deodorant is too funny!

Lora said...

Ha ha, didn't meaan to say "ham". Didn't you guys scale drawers? I distinctly remember scaling the drawers in the kitchen to get on the counter, open the cupboard, and smell the pepper. I wanted to see if it would make me sneeze like in the cartoons, so I tipped my head back and sniffed. I pretty much poured pepper down my waiting nostils. It did not make me sneeze. It did burn. I don't recommend it.