09 September 2010

Boys like dirt





For some reason it took me until today to really embrace the fact that my son likes getting dirty. So, I let him play with my leftover potting soil until his little heart was contented. He didn't make that much of a mess (and notice the spiffy boyish looking apron I made him). He then came inside and did some dishes for me so I can't really complain.

FYI the hair is going to be cut today. His first official paid for hair cut (he has pictures this weekend). We'll see how it goes.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jon said...

I don't think you should cut it. He kinda has an Eddie Munster/Astroboy thing going on.

Angie and Dallas said...

Ha ha. What a little cutie pie! He is getting sooo big!!! He looks so much older than two! We miss all of you so much!

Nicole said...

what a cute little boy. I wish we lived close so we could see him all the time. I love that he likes to do the dishes. However, surprise surprise, Kali loves doing the dishes too. She broke one of my cups a week or two ago though.