02 August 2010

Seattle and stuff

When you live by Seattle you take people who visit you to Seattle. So, that's what we did last week because Sheldon's grandma is in town. It was pretty fun. For those of you who haven't been to Pike's Place Market let me tell you that they tie a Monkfish to a string and when people get close to it they pull the string and the fish jumps toward them. It totally freaks people out because as you can see below the fish is BIG and NASTY. So, they scared Sheldon's grandma with the monkfish and I am so mad I didn't get it on video. It was classic. Yes, that is a real fish in the picture.

Sheldon Blvd. Woo woo!

Gram and the boy

We live by this really cute town called Gig Harbor. We went there on Saturday and I had the best fish and chips EVER.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Liz said...

Hmm... I need to come visit you.

Lora said...

That looks so cute! I should be coming in Sept.

Karen said...

Looks like you had a great time. Isn't Washington terrific!? I want to go to Gig Harbor and eat fish and chips too1 Remember where it is and we can come up and see it when Lora comes or maybe even Lisa and crew.