22 February 2013

Baseball

Asher starts soccer on Tuesday, so I guess it's time I posted his baseball picture from last summer. I am really going to try to be better at blogging. I feel less annoyed at myself for posting stuff about my kid to blogger than I do on Facebook. This is more of a journal.

Honestly, he didn't really enjoy baseball all that much. It was a "skills" team because all the kids were 3-4 years old so they were just learning the basics. I think it was too slow paced for him. You know with the whole waiting for your turn to hit the ball. He did enjoy running the bases, and everytime he would finish he would yell "I won!". (Despite the fact that he was usually the last person to arrive at home plate.) He was #14.




All the boys playing in the dirt while waiting for their turn to hit the ball. They were pretty darn cute.

No comments: