28 December 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas was a huge success. Since I was on call for the holiday Michelle's parents came up for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day... Thanks again for making the trip!!!

Michelle was excited to host, we planned a menu for the days that they were here.We had Christmas Eve Cheeseburgers, Fries, and Salad. Christmas breakfast we went with a tradition my family has done since I can remember, tamales...(except ours weren't homemade, we had to settle for Costco tamales). We had hor d'oeuvres for lunch and the traditional Christmas ham for dinner. Michelle's mom Karen provided a delicious chocolate mousse for dessert. It was great; a BIG Thanks go out to the ladies for making the food.

Asher as always ranks it in... it was fun to watch him open his presents all day, and when I say all day I mean all day. The kid would open one gift and play with it then open another one play with it... you see the pattern, he opened his last present around 3:30pm. Check out Facebook to see a couple of videos of Christmas Day. Hope you all you had a great Christmas and a fantastic New Year.

5 comments:

Karen said...

We were happy to come up. Michelle did a great job on the food. She is a great cook and everything was delicious! I am so glad when my girls were little and wanted to help in the kitchen I actually encouraged it. Now we are all reaping the benefits by eating their tasty dishes.
Asher was a crack up and I think he has the right idea by extending the pleasure by taking his time opening his gifts.

JS said...

Our kids did not wait around to open presents. We had to hold off on everyone else so otherwise we wouldn't be able to see anyone elses presents. Man, they were tearing through them!

Merry Christmas guys!

PS. Michelle, email me your address. I don't have it or your phone number for some reason, and I want to get you our Christmas card. :) ilovetyson@gmail.com

J said...

That is cute about Asher and his presents. We sure do miss you guys and all our fun shinanigans. :) I need to catch up on your blog a.s.a.p.!

Maren B said...

You should really post again.

ecuakim said...

Ditto Maren. Dude. It's been awhile.